- Product NamePlastic packaging film
- Usagemilk powder
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor milk powder, oatmeal.. packing
- PrintingGravure printing
Plastic packaging comes in a wide range of material types, each of which offers specific features regarding appearance, temperature range, appropriate food use, shelf life, barrier properties and environmental footprint. It can be used for hot and cold filling and for microwave reheating. As a result of plastic’s good barrier performance against water, carbon dioxide, oxygen and nitrogen, products in plastic packaging retain their flavour, aroma and nutritional value and are protected from external contamination. Lightweight plastic packaging also contributes to lighter truck loads, which helps reduce the energy used for transportation, lower shipping costs and reduce the amount of waste generated.
Recyclable plastic material
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate): PET is the most commonly used plastic in the world. The plastic material is primarily used for food packaging that requires glass-clear quality, e.g. fresh salads, fruits, cold meats, snacks, etc. PET is a very tough and flexible plastic material with high impact strength. Additionally, PET packaging is simple to transport and will not break. PET is fully recyclable and can be turned into a multitude of new uses. PET is available in different types: APET (amorf PET), CPET (crystalline PET), DPET (direct-to-sheet) and rPET (recycled PET).
- PP (Polypropylene): Polypropylene (PP) is one of the most widespread thermoplastics. It is a robust material with high resistance to chemical solvents, acids and alkalis. The material is colourless but can be dyed to any colour. PP is a very versatile material that is suitable as packaging for fresh meat and microwaveable ready-to-heat meals. PP can be recycled into new raw material for non-food purposes.
- PP Chalk (Polypropylene with Chalk): PP Chalk is the environmentally friendly version of polypropylene (PP). The foil is co-extruded with a thin layer of PP on the surface to ensure food safety. The exterior of the material is matt and rough due to the chalk, whereas the interior is glossy and smooth due to the PP layer. It consists of minimum two layers. This way of producing a foil with natural minerals saves 40% CO2 in the production process compared to standard PP. The addition of natural minerals also makes the material easy to thermoform and process as well as making it more temperature stable. The chalk level can vary depending on the request.
Milk powder is a kind of for young and old rich food, milk powder packing also increased as the dairy industry in the market competition by the cost factors, low-cost milk powder bags began to more and more widely applied.
The quality requirements of milk powder for packaging and materials are mainly based on functional requirements, including safety factors such as oxygen barrier, moisture resistance, light protection, sealing, odor (solvent residue), and its printing and machinery properties, such as physical properties, heat sealing properties, surface slip, printing quality, etc.
In order to meet the above requirements, milk powder companies must carefully select a reliable packaging supplier to ensure that the quality of products is reliable.
Shantou Kaixuan Packaging Co., Ltd. has over than 20 years of experiences in food packagings. We are one of the packaging suppliers for some famous brands.
The brands we worked with
How to packing before shipment.
1-What's the information should I let you know if I want to get a full quotation?
A: Product type: paper bag (square bottom, pinch bottom, with handle or not, paper box, cup etc)
B: Raw material(thickness)
C: Size: L*W*H, if you can provide artwork would be perfect
D: Surface Finish: Printing, varnish, hot stamping etc.
E: Quantity: We accept small order if our current products is ok for you. Just contact us.
2-Are you factory?
Yes, we are factory, but not just a factory, as we have sales team, own designers, own showroom, can help buyers to decide which products are their best choice.
3-How to ensure the products quality?
Owing advanced equipment, The QC staff will be regularly checking the products in production and count the products in stock every day. Making sure that every items is qualified.
4-How to ensure the correct rate of design?
Before placing the order, we will send you the design draft for confirmation in firstly, next to check the sample effect again, and then carry out to the mass production.
5-How to get the sample? What’s the sample charge? How many days will be spent of the delivery?
Sample of our stock could be free. (1- 5pcs) And customized sample will collect sample fee, it will be refunded once confirm the order. (Used as deduction for payment)
The normal sample will be sent Within 7 working days.