- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
New Products Custom Print Stand Up Pet Dog Food Packaging Bag Zipper Pouch
- Good looking surface: Our pet food packaging bags adopt gravure printing, which ink layer is thick, color is bright, and saturation is high. Thus, the packaging bag has a fabulous and attracting patterns and graphics.
- Cost-effective: Stand up packaging bag is a kind of soft packaging. The cost of soft packaging is much cheaper than rigid packaging.
- Convenient to transport and store: With packaging bags, wholesalers will use less truck to ship and save much shipping fee at the same time. Also, the packaging bags are lightweight, there is lower fuel cost per truck.
- Convenience: Consumers value convenience, so you can add value to your brand with stand up pouch features. Resealable closures help extend the life of food and create a better customer experience with your product. You can choose from press-to-close, zip lock, or hook-to-hook closures to add convenience to your pouch. You can also choose laser perforation, transparent windows, handles, and spouts. Stand up pouches can also be made steamable, so consumers can enjoy the added convenience of preparing their food in the microwave without having to remove it from the bag.
- Product safety: Stand up pouches can keep food fresher for longer, and provide excellent barrier control to protect against the elements. Puncture-resistant films can be used to safeguard your products during transport, and a number of specialty films can provide extra protection against moisture, contaminants, UV rays, and more.
- Stand up style: With a wide ranges of shapes and sizes available and stunning HD graphic capabilities, stand up pouches easily stand out on the shelf. The biggest benefit of stand up pouches in terms of shelf impact is simply the amount of real estate manufacturers now have to work with—the largest printable surface of the package stands up and faces the customer. This allows your product to compete in ways that products in lay-down bags and smaller rigid containers can’t.
- Environmentally friendly: Stand up pouches are better for the environment. Flexible packaging in general uses fewer materials and less energy and water to make, and fewer volatile organic compounds are produced as a result. In addition to cost savings, their lighter weight and more compact size save on fuel emissions during transportation. Any non-recyclable materials used take up less space in landfills than their rigid counterparts.
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.